We execute orders, among others on:
- bolts, nuts, attachment screws and washers according to PN-EN, ISO, DIN, BS, ANSI standards,
- bolts and screws for flanged connections,
- threaded rods DIN 975, DIN 976,
- double-sided bolts DIN 938, DIN 939, DIN 835,
- HV bolts for stressed connections,
- fasteners with threads: metric, inch, trapezoidal also fine-threaded andleft-handed thread.
We specialize in screw products made of special alloys, eg for working at elevated temperatures (C35E, C45E, 25CrMo4, 42CrMo4, 21CrMoV5-7, X22CrMoV12-1 and others), corrosion resistant steels (A1, A2, A4 and others) .
Available materials and classes
We use: carbon steel, alloy steel and stainless steels A2 and A4, aluminium, brass, copper.
We offer products in strength classes:
4.6, 4.8, 5.6, 5.8, 6.8, 8.8, 10.9, 12.9.
Take some time to learn more about our full offer.
The website is constantly updated, if you cannot find the product you are looking for, please fill in the contact form, or contact us by phone or e-mail (firstname.lastname@example.org).